“Alliance Psychology & Trauma Consultants” (Alliance) is a consultancy that was established to provide specialised clinical and organisational services to a wide range of organisations. Alliance will assist individuals in their personal growth and assist with the recovery from problems associated with their mental health. These areas of life functioning invariably impact on organisations and their productivity. Alliance’s multi-disciplinary approach will ensure that all aspects of these issues are addressed in a cost effective manner.
Alliance works with organisations which value the health and welfare of their staff. These organisations understand that their staff are the critical elements in their success.
Alliance is a consortium of state-wide (Queensland) and national independent practitioners and consultants who have between them many years of experience and knowledge across the entire dimensions of health, welfare and organisational change.
Through Alliance, individuals/organisations will have a directory and referral source for all practitioners (in Alliance) across Queensland and nationally.
In addition, members of Alliance Psychology & Trauma Consultants will collaborate on larger projects and projects where there needs to be an integrated seamless approach to make assessments, advise organisations and implement change with the highest level of precision.
Alliance has particular experience and expertise in the fields of trauma, depression, anxiety, workplace bullying and organisational change. Experienced relationship consultants as well as specialist child therapists are also part of Alliance.
Alliance recognises the importance of a multi-disciplinary approach in regard to the assessment of problems and delivering outcomes for individuals and organisations.
“Alliance Psychology & Trauma Consultants” adds value in enriching individuals/organisations with a seamless progression from assisting individuals at the personal level to developing managers at the organisational level. A level of precision can be applied to a holistic analysis and problem solving and development strategies that adds value to organisations. Clinical and organisational specialists employ a team approach to the delivery of their services.
The Alliance Mission is to provide high quality services throughout the national community with evidence based approaches in all work/ life areas for indivuals and organisations that will derive the best possible outcomes for the individuals/organisations.
Alliance has collaborated with experienced skilled practitioners:
- Social Workers
- Organisational/Business Consultants
Read More About Alliance Practioners...
- have extensive experience in the trauma field (psychologists)
- have a wealth of experience in providing services at an individual and organisational level
- have delivered specialist services to specialist organisations (such as Police Services, the Australian Defence Force, workers’ compensation organisations, and the banking industry)
- are registered psychologists (in their home state)
- are members of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- include members of the one of the colleges of the APS, including the Clinical College
- undertake extensive, ongoing professional development activities to enhance/maintain their skills and to keep abreast of developments in their fields
- have provided expert advice to governments, and non government services as well as industries such as the mining industry.
- have delivered high quality services and products to organisations.
- Social work is a professional and academic discipline
- Social Workers have a broad range of skills and experience including Mental Health and Trauma work and psychotherapy. In Australia, Social Workers can be registered with the Australian Association of Social Work (AASW) as clinical members, as Mental Health Accredited and also with the College of Social Work.
- They seek to improve the quality of life and well-being of an individual, group, or community by intervening through research, policy, community organizing, direct practice, and teaching on behalf of those afflicted with poverty or any real or perceived social injustices and violations of their human rights.
- Research is often focused on areas such as human development, social policy, public administration, psychotherapy, program evaluation, and international and community development. Social workers are organized into local, national, and international professional bodies.
- Social work, an interdisciplinary field, includes theories from economics, education, sociology, medicine, philosophy, politics, anthropology, and psychology. In many jurisdictions, clinical social workers are licensed mental health professionals.
The Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW) is the professional representative body of social workers in Australia. It was formed in 1946 at the federal level, although a number of state branches had formed prior to this. The AASW created a code of ethics that governs the conduct of social workers and promotes the interests of social workers in Australia.
The Australian Association of Social Workers has a commitment to the international social work community, and is a member of the International Federation of Social Workers (IFSW).
- Organisational/business consultants typically have qualifications in human resource management, psychology and other professional qualifications.
- Organisational/business consultants with the Alliance have many years of experience in their respective fields and are members of their professional associations.
- Alliance Consultants have many years of experience in their respective fields and have consulted to a wide variety of organisations.
In recognising the importance of the welfare and health of staff, “Alliance Psychology & Trauma Consultants” adopts policies, philosophies and practices consistent with research based and accepted evidence based practices.